I am sooooo very sorry. Do your kids get vaccinated for this? My baby had chicken pox when my husband and I were headed out for our very first trip away from home, without him. And he got it before the age to get vaccinated (aka-- he did it on purpose). My other one has been vaccinated, so hopefully we'll be okay.
6 comments:
I think it all has to do with the incubation period.
Sorry to hear your kiddos have them - they are not nice.
Hugs
I think Julie's right. You don't break out until about a week or so after you get exposed to them. Good luck I so remember that time.
Boyhood and dirt go hand in hand and put a great ring around the bathtub!!!
Oh bless your heart, Isabel. I pray you all feel better soon. {{HUGS}}
Gina
:( it's true I think it all has to do with the incubation period!!
I am sooooo very sorry. Do your kids get vaccinated for this? My baby had chicken pox when my husband and I were headed out for our very first trip away from home, without him. And he got it before the age to get vaccinated (aka-- he did it on purpose). My other one has been vaccinated, so hopefully we'll be okay.
Wish I could bring in dinner :)
Post a Comment