Friday, June 26, 2009

Spiders and Ladybugs

This is a fun activity I did with the kids some days ago. All you need is
  • string or yarn
  • pegs
  • ladybug clip art
  • face paints (optional)
  1. Give pictures of ladybugs to kids for them to colour.
  2. Paint a spider on the kids' face. This is not necessary, but the kids will love it.
  3. Arrange chairs in such a way so you can pass yarn through them, thus making the cobweb.
  4. Let the spiders catch the bugs, by hanging them with pegs on the yarn cobweb.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I'm impressed, Isabel! I need to be more creative and adventurous with my kids. I tend to look at something like that and see a mess to clean up. Hmmm. My kids would have so much fun with that though! This kind of goes back to your optimist post.... :)

Dina said...

This looks like a fun activity !!

Unknown said...

My kids would get tangled up in yarn and hysterical giggling. I can see it all now in my mind... oh dear! :)

Anonymous said...

TAG - YOU'RE IT

Simply Heart And Home said...

LOVE the ladybugs! :)

The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch with, never saying a word, and walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've had. ~Author Unknown

Have a wonderful Fourth of July!
Gina