Friday, July 10, 2009

TAG


Julie tagged me! I know, I know this is not a very exciting picture, however it discloses my fascination with fishing boats. We spotted this one Saturday morning last winter in a nearby village, Marsascala, when we took the kids for a trike ride along the deserted promenade (and that time of year that is).

I pass this on to:
Dina
Mary
Ivy
Laura
Camille

4 comments:

Dina said...

got the tag!!

Simply Heart And Home said...

Such a pretty picture and memory! Thank you for sharing them with us.

Gina

Unknown said...

Seamus shares your fascination! Whenever we go for a drive, we make a stop at the harbor to see the boats first. And all the kids lean over the edge of the pier to see better and Mom nearly faints with fright. ;)

Simply Heart And Home said...

Isabell,

Thank you for the anniversary congratulations! I am looking for that picture!

I tried to explain what twitter was on my blog this morning but I shall add it here as well.

My twitter name is (click on my name) :)


LittleBearAndMe



A little explanation about twitter. Twitter is very much like blogging but in snippets. If you have a twitter account (it is free) you can follow any particular person's ramblings. Everyone in my family has twitter and I thought why not! I don't know how often I will use it but it is fun to follow what people are doing throughout the day. Any number of famous people have them as well (if you care to follow their's). My husband says it is great to have if you need help with something asap. For instance, there was a man who had tickets to his flight and for some reason there weren't enough seats and he really needed to get on. He started twittering (on his phone or computer) about it. His topic was picked up by thousands of people and the airlines must have heard about it and he then was immediately helped and made his flight. Depending on what you write, people all over the world might be searching for that subject and bam! they see your twitter. Twitters can be informative or amusing or boring!

Some people have a lot of followers and some have a few. I only have a few right now but who knows? I do tend to ramble on a bit and don't always have time to write a whole blog post. So twitter is snippets of one's thoughts.

You don't have to have a twitter to read someone's. I posted a link with the page of mine. I may try to figure out how to put a Twitter widget on my blog.

I hope that explanation makes sense!