hahahahaaha!!! I love it!! This too is the only time I find to clean up!! It doesn't last long but it is nice for everythign to be clean for a little while!! Hugs!!
I love the pictures! I wish you could come to my house and help me put away some boxes of things. I am procrastinating about them. I'd rather read a book or write.
11 comments:
hahahahaaha!!! I love it!! This too is the only time I find to clean up!! It doesn't last long but it is nice for everythign to be clean for a little while!! Hugs!!
What a blessing!
Love the photos!
Thank you for visiting me, for the kind words you left, and for the courage to leave a comment. ;o)
It was a blessing to hear from you.
~ Christina
I can see that all four were sleeping ;) ......
Good one isabel, the pictures say it all!!!
Isabel,
I love the pictures! I wish you could come to my house and help me put away some boxes of things. I am procrastinating about them. I'd rather read a book or write.
Gina
hahahaha! Your kitchen looks LOVELY!! Isn't it good to see it tidy... just for a while at least...
Thanks, Isabel! I am still up and down but that was one of my good days! :) Oh, I hope your kids can go to a zoo before too long
It's like the story of little red riding hood..... but grandma you have so much hair !!!!
GOOD ONE DINA!!!!
LOL, I get alot acompished when my kids are sleeping too!
What a beautiful kitchen! :)
Post a Comment