Dear Dina and Vince, we're so happy for you!
God bless you!

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Psalm 127: 3
God bless you!

Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
The fruit of the womb is a reward.
Psalm 127: 3

8 comments:
Ah!! that's so sweet, thanks my dear.
First of all I wish all the best for Nadine and Vince but secondly I cannot leave you without a remark about your blog. Day after day it is always getting better and nicer. Congratulations both of you.
Yes many many congratulations to you both, we are so happy for you!
Dina, I hope you don't mind, but I couldn't resist! If I could, I'd put fireworks on my blog, I'm so happy for you! By the way ha taghmilni parrina jew ? ;o)
Thanks Gabriella! You make me blush!
Lovely! I'm so happy too! It's a wonderful blessing from God.
Now, the kids might get some crazy ideas from that stork... ;)
DEar Isabel , I don;t mind at all and anyway since i told the kids last sunday I have been blessed with little Andy who on Monday morning told his teacher everything and explained how big the baby is and how it is going to grow in my tummy :) !!
Gabriella, Marie6 and Mary, thanks alot for your well wishes......
Congratulations Dina and Vince!
OH wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations to Dina and family!!! I am thrilled and so happy!!!!! This made my entire day!!
Post a Comment