Saturday, October 18, 2008

Second Award

This is the second award in a week!


I'm honoured and infinitely grateful. I happily pass it on to

Dina, Mary, Ivy, Julie and Mrs Forney.


Now every one awarded will list 6 things that make her happy.
  1. The Truth that although I am retched sinner, God loves me.

  2. My children Emma, Daniel and Julia, who are teaching me the meaning of true love.

  3. Kenneth a great dad, a loving husband and a faithful friend.

  4. Singing.

  5. Coffee/tea late in the evning, when kids are asleep.

  6. Looking at the person I'm becoming- finally myself.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isabel - please email me... I changed my setting to invited readers only - please email me so I can add you! I'll explain shortly.

Anonymous said...

Thanks girl for the award - I humbly and happily accept it!!! You are so SWEET!

I will grab it and post it up tomorrow.

Hugs

Dina said...

Hi, thanks for the award. I'll put it up. Wish you a lovely Sunday.

Isabel said...

Hi Julie, I'm not sure I've done this right. If not please tell me.

Love

Anonymous said...

I have my happy things listed.

Isabel - email me your email address and then I will put your name and email on the approved invitees - then you just go to my blog and type in your google/blogger sign in name and password. It should let you straight in from there.

If you have problems, let me know at jujusbrood@yahoo.com

Hugs Dear BFF

IF said...

Thank you so much for the wonderful award!!

Anonymous said...

Why, thank you Isabel! Oh no, not homework!! haha, just kidding... ;)

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your six things! It's so good to think of the blessings in our lives. :) Hope you have a super day!!

Camille said...

Thank you. I don't know how or where you found me but I'm so glad that you did. I appreciate your kind words and sentiments. I'll post my answers this week.

Do you really live in Malta? And what are you doing there?!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Isabel! Your blog is a great role model! ;)

I'll have to post some autumn pics soon!!

Awww... I guess it's a coughy time of year! haha, that's funny they're jumping on the bed!

Love & hugs,
Mary

Isabel said...

Dear Julie,
i'm not sure whether you're getting my emails, so I'll leave you mu email address here:

kennet@maltanet.net

Thanks dear. Hope to visit yoir blog soon.