Monday, April 13, 2009

I am back!

Since I have A LOT of catching up to do with many great blogs, I will leave you with this today.

Has it ever happened to you to ask where child so and so is, only to realise that you have sent that child for a time-out, 10 minutes before? Or am I the only one?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I'm laughing too hard to really comment, only to say...Been there and done that.
No you are not the only one.

Camille said...

uh.... almost daily!!!

marie6 said...

Isabel !!!

Anonymous said...

Isabel . . . I have done that many times! I guess once we take care of a situation, we move on and forget about it!

Hugs Dear Friend.

Sorry I have been so bad a getting to other blog sites - just not enough time or energy some days.

Sarah Mae said...

Ha...um, maybe...shhhh...

:)

Unknown said...

No, you're not the only one! ;)