Isabel, I'm so sorry. I can only imagine the grief and sadness that you must feel. I can only promise you that you will see him again. There is so much I want to tell you. Can I email you? I know you'll see him again. I know it. It's all part of the glorious and eternal plan of our Heavenly Father. I am so sorry for your loss; and pray you will find some comfort in knowing that because Jesus' tomb was empty, you will see your father again.
Isabel, I found this video and thought of you immediately. I hope and pray you are doing well and finding comfort. Email me if you ever want to "talk."
Hello Dear Isabel, I am just catching up....I just read your post and I am soooo soooo sorry about the loss of your Dad. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers... many hugs to you... Love, Ivy May the Peace and Comfort that only comes from the Lord fill your heart.... "3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelation 21
10 comments:
Isabel, I am so deeply sorry. No words can ease your grief . . . only the peace that God can give.
Hugs Dear Friend
I am so sorry for your loss Isabel. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved ones.
(((((HUGS)))))
Judy
Isabel, I'm so sorry. I can only imagine the grief and sadness that you must feel. I can only promise you that you will see him again. There is so much I want to tell you. Can I email you? I know you'll see him again. I know it. It's all part of the glorious and eternal plan of our Heavenly Father. I am so sorry for your loss; and pray you will find some comfort in knowing that because Jesus' tomb was empty, you will see your father again.
Isabel,
You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Gina
Isabel, I found this video and thought of you immediately. I hope and pray you are doing well and finding comfort. Email me if you ever want to "talk."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiRc84kihRM
Hello Dear Isabel,
I am just catching up....I just read your post and I am soooo soooo sorry about the loss of your Dad. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers... many hugs to you...
Love,
Ivy
May the Peace and Comfort that only comes from the Lord fill your heart....
"3And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God. 4He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away." Revelation 21
So deeply sorry to hear about your loss. I'm sure he'll be watching over your family. Take care.
Am very sorry to hear of your fathers passing. I hope your heart is healing.
I am sorry you lost your father.
Have you not been able to get back to blogging since then?
Thanks for your visits. An answer awaits your question.
Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I haven't been checking blogs in ages. I miss you and hope you're doing better now? Love & hugs!!
Post a Comment