Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bubble Over Award


Sara has graciously passed this Bubble Over Award on to me! Thank you Sara! There are no rules attached to it, so I will pass it on to some of my bloggy friends who simply bubble over... So this award goes to (drum roll)

Camille
Julie
Laetitia
Nadine
Naomi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH, HOW SWEET! You just make me smile abundantly!!!

You rock girl!

Thanks you!

Dina said...

Thanks Isabel.

Camille said...

Ohhhh thanks! I hope that I bubble over in the good way and not just because I need to lose 30 pounds. HAAAA!

you're a dear...

(sorry my girl scout cookie post confused you:)

Simply Heart And Home said...

What a cute award! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Isabel. :D Very sweet.

Anonymous said...

If you complete the everybody sleep in their own bed mission . . . let me in on your secret!