I have to get it out, otherwise this thing will keep on tormenting me. Dear friends, sit back and get ready to be amused.
Today I sent this text message to Kenneth. "Gosh, you look so sexy!" Actually I thought I sent it to him. Instead I sent it to his mother!!!
I tried to delete sending it, but to no avail! My finger was faster than my brain and there you go! I made a mess. Of course I had to explain to her, with another text message, that that was not intended for her, but for her dear son! I shun at the idea of meeting her tomorrow! Oh dear, I can't stop typing exclamation marks!!! Thank goodness the message was not more audacious!
I'm still blushing.
7 comments:
*LOL*
I bet SHE was amused at that!
Well at least she knows that you find her son very attractive indeed ;)
TOO FUNNY!!! Isabel I could laugh and laugh about your little mistake! Did she understand or find it humorous?
Thank you for your continued prayers!
Hugs
I'm so glad you seem to have enjoyed my story! I was sure you would!
My mother-in-law is a fantastic woman. At first she took it as a compliment, but then when she realised that it was a mistake she told me she was glad because it meant that our marriage is still going well! She is a darling isn't she?
Isabel,
You most certainly may include my blog on your blog list. Thank you so much for considering me.
About your predicament, once my husband sent an "romantic" email meant for me to my father. He found it quite amusing and kidded me about it for years. Needless to say, he never did it again.
Blessings,
Gina
Oh, poor dear Isabel! But glad it ended up alright! Kenneth's mom really is a sweetie! :)
Once or twice Tim and I accidentally said "I love you, darling" at the end of phone calls with friends (or perfect strangers) because we say it so much at the end phone calls to each other!! Funny now but very embarrassing at the time! haha.
But it is such a blessing that our marriages are going well, isn't it?
At least you know she knows you love her son!! that's SOOO important. Hubba hubba. And maybe it made her day to think she looked sexy :)
Post a Comment